Thursday, August 17, 2023

Biei and Furano

 Shikisai No Oka:








Blue Pond:









Farm Tomita






This area was great all together.  We did go to a few more stops but nothing to write about.  I only had the lavender ice cream.  I took a picture of the blue ice cream and the Asian girl who let me take the picture giggled so much.  The lavender ice cream tasted really nice. Not a strong flavor. Very pleasant. I have been managing 2 ice creams  a day (I had a melon and vanilla scoop with breakfast). 

3 comments:

  1. that place looks amazing and love that you are having ice cream for breakfast. Your pictures are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics. Bring back lavender icecream 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing have the best time

    ReplyDelete

Last day and thoughts.

 We packed really quick and had breakfast before heading out   I wish we planned for 5 hours at Haneda   Not 3  so if you go  plan for more ...