Saturday, August 26, 2023

Funny signs



So I obsessed over bathroom signs. 


This is less made for American than for other visitors who love to squat.  Please don’t squat on our bathroom seats.  


Instructions.  Because …well. You might need them. 

Not even in English.   This is because in the other Asian countries, you are told to throw the toilet paper in the waste basket.  I remember this from China and I remember thinking, over my dead body.  


How many more ways can they say it?

Who wants plumes??
I got nothing. 




My view at one of our morning markets.  Not a sign but really odd. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last day and thoughts.

 We packed really quick and had breakfast before heading out   I wish we planned for 5 hours at Haneda   Not 3  so if you go  plan for more ...